Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Felix













I don't think you have met the newest addition to our family. His name is Felix. I can't get him to sit long enough to be able to get a good picture but I'm still working on it. Felix is 2 months old and we got him on Satuday (1/6). When we first got him he was very scared but now is definately out of his shell and always making us laugh. He has a bell around his neck so we can find him when he is running around. He is a very sweet kitty. Felix was one of my Christmas presents. We had to wait till after Christmas to get him because we were out of town. When we went to the Humane Society he had only be up for adoption for a couple of hours. He loves for me to hold him. I've been sitting here typing this blog with Felix on my lap attacking my hair. Kevin says that he is a very spoiled kitty. :) Kevin also thinks that Felix is training me instead of me training Felix. Kevin loves him and spoils him also. Last night when Kevin got home, I said Kevin's here and Felix ran downstairs and was looking for him. I said he will be coming through that door really soon. He stood there watching and when Kevin came in Felix went running. He was wanting Kevin to chase him and play.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete