Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Fun times this week.
I haven't added to the blog in a while. Everything with Kevin and me are the same. We have been working and trying to keep cool. It has been around 100 degrees for several days now. I think it will be cooling off soon but you never know with Nashville. I have been wanting to go camping but it has just been too hot. I think we will be able to go by the middle of September. Next weekend we will be headed over to Texas to see the new baby Cambri. We are very excited and ready to meet her. Last week, I received my tutition reimbursement check from work. This is a set amount I get for the first 3 years I stay at Vandy. I was so excited because now we can get the bedside stands that match our bed. We ordered them right away. No more TV stands next to our bed!! The stands will be coming in next Tuesday. We were also able to enjoy a nice dinner together at Ruth's Chris. It was wonderful. It is always fun to get dressed up and enjoy a nice dinner. On Saturday, Heather, Hannah, and Sydney came over and we all went to Chuckie Cheese. We had a great time. Felix was so scared of the girls. He didn't know how to react to them. He was so scared that he wouldn't even eat his treats or play with his mouse. After playing games and getting the prizes, we decided to come back to the house and watch a movie. Felix was still scared. However, he did come out and let Heather pet him when it was just me and her watching the movie. We had a great time playing the girls on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment