Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Our First Baby Pics



Here are our ultrasound pics. I love the 3-D one. You can see her face and she looks so sweet. She had her hand on her chin the whole time. She must thinking intently about something. :) The next pic is her feet. The last pic is her hand. She is pointing down and to the left of the photo. We are still working on a name. But this past weekend, we bought a crib and started registering. This is getting more and more real and very exciting. I was so excited on Sat when we bought the crib. I could barely talk. This weekend we will be registering some more and picking out the paint color of her room. I can't wait for her to come and us to meet her.

No comments:

Post a Comment