Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas 2008




This Christmas was so much fun for everyone. We were able to see both families on Christmas day. Allie loved tearing the paper and wrinkling the tissue. She and Kevin had the best time tossing the tissue paper to each other. I'm not sure why that was so much fun but Allie was laughing and laughing.

On Christmas morning Kevin and I were very excited. While we were getting Allie ready, we were saying "It's Christmas!! It's Christmas!!" She wasn't sure what that meant but she started getting really excited too and kicking and laughing. When we got downstairs, I put her next to the tree for some pictures with her gifts. There were a few gifts that were't wrapped. She tried to hold onto every gift. It was so cute! I couldn't get very many pictures with her looking because she wanted to play with all her toys.

For Christmas lunch, we went to Kevin parent's house (Bess and Pop). The food was very good and we had a great time opening more presents. Then we made it over to my family's house for dinner. What a lot of food we had that day!! All three of us were exhausted by the end of the day but really thankful our families live so close that we can visit both for holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment