
So, Katie Watson tagged me challenging me to post the 4th picture in my 4th Album on the computer. This is one of Allie's ultrasound pictures done at around 20 weeks. During this ultrasound we found out we were having a girl. Allie wouldn't turn so we couldn't see her whole face. She just gave us a glimpse of her face. A month later, we had another ultrasound to track her growth and she still wouldn't let us see her face. Kevin and I were so excited. I can't believe that this picture was taken January '08. So much has happened since then. Allie truly is a blessing in our lives. I am a little nervous about posting this because someone might just look at the picture and not read the post and think I am pregnant again. So to clear up any confusion, I am NOT pregnant. Hahaha!!!
Now I will tagged 4 people....Sybil, Andrea, Mary Beth, and Criziel.
Here are the instructions....
Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger
Tag 4 people to do the same thing



I was almost going to say "Congratulations! Allie will have a baby sister now!" hehe
ReplyDelete