Here Allie is sporting one of her new Halloween outfits. She loves the pumpkin on the shirt. I went ahead and decorated our house so Allie could get use to the ghost, pumpkins, and other spooky things. She was really nervous at Mom and Dad's with their few decorations up. So, why not start early and get her use to it. I am hoping this helps on Halloween night.
This week Allie and I have been going to the YMCA to swim. We have a 1 week pass. Since it has been raining, swimming is something fun to do. I don't have any pictures of Allie in the big pool because I have to hold onto her the whole time. She is not scared at all and will run right up to the edge of the pool. On Monday, Allie was paddling and kicking some and putting her face in. Her favorite thing was jumping in.



No comments:
Post a Comment