For those that live in Nashville, I am sure you have seen this video a lot but I wanted to post it for those that don't live in Nashville. The rain started Saturday morning around 7am and it rained and rained all weekend. This video is of I-24 at Bell Rd. The cars were stopped due to several lanes being closed because of the water and then the water continued to rise. The building you see is a portable from Lighthouse Christian which is about 1/4 mile away. This is the worst flooding Nashville has seen.
Thankfully, our house was fine and we just stayed home. Sunday morning we did get up and tried to make it to church. We kept running into water across the road so we just had to go back home. Later that evening, we tried to go to evening church and Tusculum (a church really close to our house) had cancelled evening service. So, we just decided to drive down to Nolensville and it was really flooded down there too. So much water!!



No comments:
Post a Comment