Monday, July 05, 2010
Niagara Falls State Park
After visiting Grandpa and Toni, we then went over to Niagara Falls. It was absolutly beautiful!! We were able to ride on Maid of the Mist and we did get wet, really wet! We were the first people on the boat so we went up to the top front of the boat. Allie was having such a great time but when we pulled up to the Horseshoe Falls we were really getting wet on our faces. Allie started yelling to go back to the hotel. I told her that this was all part of the Niagara experience but she just kept saying she wanted to go back. So, I took her downstairs and we were able to view the Falls without getting wet. After Maid of the Mist, Allie did say she wanted to go swimming and pointed at the Falls. I laughed and told her that was not water she could swim in. Our little girl is not scared of anything.
We spent the rest of the afternoon walking around looking at the Falls and the rapids. It was a great day! After grabbing some ice cream at "Twist of the Mist," we went back to the hotel and took a nap. Around 7pm, we decided that it would be lots of fun to see the Falls with the lights on them. We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe and then walked around the falls until dark.
Allie really wanted to ride the trolley. We were going to ride it at night and they closed earlier than I was told. So, the next morning Allie and I rode the trolley around the park once and then we got in the car to drive home. What a great trip!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Wow! You all got some great pictures! Allie is getting so big!
ReplyDelete