Over the past several weeks we have been living life and enjoying every day. We have been trying to stay cool during this oppressive heat. My running has really slowed down. I try and go 3-4 times a week but lately it has been more like 2-3 times a week because of the heat. However, the heat doesn't seem to be letting up. I now plan on picking up my running again 3-4 times a week. I go early morning (around 8:15-8:30). I also noticed this morning about 1 block into my run that the tires on my jogging stroller were REALLY low that would make pushing it harder as well. I now have tires that are fully inflated and that should make tomorrow a little easier.
A few weeks ago, Allie and I went swimming with a friend at her apartment pool. Allie was jumping in and trying to swim "all by myself." I went and bought some water wings. I thought Allie would be happier with a little more freedom in the pool. Then last week we were able to go swimming with my sister at the YMCA. It was our first time to use to water wings. I put them on Allie thinking Allie would need a little adjustment time with me holding her hands but no she swam right off and didn't want me helping her at all. We had a great time swimming with Allie's cousins. Allie was a lot happier being able to swim around without me holding her. We have a little fish!
All three of us are starting to get really excited about our Disney World trip. We are less than a month away. We have been planning this trip since March. Honestly, Kevin and I have been looking for to taking Allie for her time since our Disney trip when I was pregnant.
In a previous post, I posted a video of Allie getting really upset because we were in PA. Well lately we were driving through Georgia and I told Allie we are in Georgia! She cheered Yeah! I guess that is an approved state. :)
Life has been really good and we feel very blessed.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment