Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Our Many Halloween Activities

Riding in the tire swing

Allie's version of the bean bag toss



Riding on the hayride




This year we decided to go to Gentry Farm in Franklin. It was amazing! There were 2 corn mazes, tire swings, hayride, bean bag tosses, lots and lots of play areas, and the corn troughs. We could have spent the entire day there.

Trick or Treating at
Ghouls at Grassmere

After we went to the Pumpkin Farm, we went home and took a nap. Then it was off to Ghouls at Grassmere (the zoo Halloween event).  It was even more fun! This time we had a haunted hayride. I think during the first time on the hayride Allie got a little nervous but the 2nd ride she did fine. Allie got some candy on the trick or treat trail. We had a really fun day and evening! By the way, the pink pumpkin was a must.






Here we are working on our jack o'lantern. It was a Mickey Mouse face. Allie wasn't so sure about cleaning out the pumpkin. She really didn't like touching the seeds. The pumpkin turn out great!

Now, we are looking forward to trick or treating Sunday night.

2 comments:

  1. Someone has some impressive carving skills! Allie is such a cute tinkerbell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I said here "we" are carving out pumpkin. Well, actually all I did was get the supplies and then take pictures. Kevin did most of the work.

    ReplyDelete