Here are a few pictures and videos from our last snow day. The roads were really bad so Kevin couldn't go to work. He was able to take Allie sledding and I came along and watched and took pictures. I can't/shouldn't sled anymore this winter. It is too hard for me to climb the slick snowy hill with a sled and while helping Allie. I was able to get a few pictures and videos from the bottom of the hill. There has been so much snow this winter and we have had fun but I am so glad the weather is now warming up (at least this week).
A quick update about the new baby. I had a doctor appointment today and everything is going fine. Today was the first day I got to hear the little heartbeat and it was so sweet. My doctor said the heartbeat sounded perfect. I am a little extra tired and really hungry but other than that I feel good. Next month we will have the ultrasound and we will find out boy or girl. I couldn't believe we were already making the ultrasound appt. This pregnancy seems to be going really fast.



No comments:
Post a Comment