Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Learning More and More

Well, I haven't posted in a while. I started thinking about what was happening around here and not much new is going on. We are enjoying the pretty days that come every now and then. However, the forecast says the weather is going to be wonderful for the next week. Yay!

About a month ago, Allie was asking me how to write certain letters. She wanted to work on writing her name. So, we did. A few days later I was able buy some workbooks. I didn't know how this was going to go. So, I just told her we have some workbooks if she wants to do them. Allie LOVES working on her workbooks with me. I do not pressure her to work on her books but Allie and I talk about things casually. I feel very underqualified for teaching a preschooler her letters, sounds, writing, and everything else she wants to learn. We are very proud of her!

The new baby is growing fine. My next appointment is Tuesday. That is also when we have the ultrasound to find out boy/girl and to make sure everything is healthy. The house is divided about what the baby is. Kevin and I think boy and Allie thinks it is a girl. We'll see on Tuesday. We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment