Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 04, 2011



Here is Allie playing going to Disney with her babies. She has been playing this a lot since telling her about our upcoming trip in June. On her back is her baby backpack with another baby and her Barbie laptop and other things she needs for her babies. When I asked her why she put her laptop in the bag, she said "to be like Daddy." I thought that was really funny because we always bring our laptop on our trips. I'm not sure why she is wearing a pink bucket on her head but she wore it most of the morning.

We are getting really excited about Disney. Allie and I made a paper chain to help count down the days until we leave. She was confused why I stopped making links when I got to June 12 and her birthday is June 16. When I told her we would be there a few days before her birthday too that seemed to be ok. We take off one link every night before bed. It is lots of fun watching the chain get shorter and shorter.

Allie and I have been doing our Disney training program for about a month now. :) We walk everyday (that it isn't raining which lately hasn't been to many days in a row). I need to walk to exercise and Allie needs to walk to get ready for the lines and walking at Disney. We will take our stroller but there is still plenty of walking she will do....waiting in lines, walking between rides, etc. We go for about 1 1/2 miles. I push her in the stroller walking as fast as I can and then she walks/runs some of the way back. It isn't real strenuous exercise for me but it is about what I need right now. Sometimes we go to the zoo or the mall and walk the whole way. We will both be ready for Disney in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment