Allie and Leah
Leah playing on the floor.
She really likes laying on the floor
kicking her feet and looking around.
Leah and Mommy waking Allie up for preschool.
Leah and Allie snuggled for a few minutes.
This caused Leah to go to sleep. So sweet!
Daddy and Allie playing tummy time with Leah.
Daddy's 3 girls.
We were all playing Lincoln Logs together. :)
Leah is nearly 2 weeks old. So far things have been going really well. Leah is a really good baby and we couldn't ask for more. However, Leah does have her days and nights mixed up, so I have been spending lots of time up at night. It will all work out soon, and I will be able to get up only 1-2 times a night and sleep for 3-4 hours straight. I really can't complain since Leah doesn't cry very much and is eating well. Allie loves playing with Leah, helping change her diaper, and adjusting the swing settings to rock Leah while she sleeps. She has been such a great big sister.



No comments:
Post a Comment