I took Allie and Leah on a wagon ride around our neighborhood. Once we got back, Allie wanted to pull Leah around. Leah seemed to really like Allie pulling her but Allie did get tired pretty quick.
From the Mouths of Babes:
-Allie has gotten so she really likes to get the mail from the mailman. Lately, he has been coming when we are out playing so I let her meet him at the mailbox. When we get coupons or magazines, she always yells "Free Things!" as she runs back to me.
-Allie: "I'm going to get a convertible bug car." Mama: "When?" Allie: "When I am 7."
-"Mama, let's change punishment into funishments and then we can sleep."
-this made no sense to me but she told she learned how to do this from the Alvin and Chipmunks Movie. Alvin did something similar to words.
-I said something that really got me laughing because I never thought I would say this as a parent. "Allie, Leah is not a drum." Allie and Leah were listening to music in Allie's room. I walked by to check on them and Allie was drumming on Leah's head (gently but still drumming). Leah was just sitting there laughing.
-This picture is on our desktop. Allie saw it while waiting for the computer to start. She looked at it and commented about how they are matching. I said "Yes, that was Easter morning." Allie then said very seriously, "You needed to weed the flower bed."



No comments:
Post a Comment