From the Mouths of Babes:
Leah is full of quotes. She makes us all laugh so much!
-Allie and I explained Santa's good and naughty list to Leah. She announced that she is on the naughty list and started laughing hysterically. I told her that kids on the naughty list do not get toys from Santa. Leah said even louder and prouder that she is on the naughty list.
- Leah kept saying "you're not Allie." Allie said "Yes I am." Leah would then say "No." This kept going back and forth and each time that Leah said "you're not Allie; Allie would said "YES I AM!" even more enthusiastically. Leah just kept saying "No."
-We built a fort out of blankets in the living room. The girls wanted to spend the night and since there was no school the next night we said yes. I was trying to encourage sleeping since they were having a hard time calming down. I said "let's place quiet mouse. First person that talks losses." It was quiet for about 5 seconds and then Leah said really loud "HELLO" and then starts laughing.
These are just a few quotes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment