Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Moving Day

Kevin's parents moved on Saturday. They moved out towards Nolensville. We helped them move. It was a very sucessful day. We started around 8:00am and loaded the truck. We were done loading by 10:30am. We then went over to the house and unloaded everything and put it in the proper room. The move was very organized so things went very smoothly. We were done with mostly all of it by 12:30pm. That was one of the fastest moves I've ever done. I don't have pictures because I was busy carrying things. I will get pictures of the new house next time we go out there.

2 comments:

  1. It was very organized thanks to Mom's notes telling us where everything went!!

    A BIG THANK YOU to Bobby and his family, Jack, Matthew, and Stephen for helping out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thanks to ALL for the great help. Very efficient, friendly, and safe! You should start a moving company!

    ReplyDelete