




Kevin and I spent 3 full days at Universal Studios Orlando. Neither one of us had ever been so we thought we would go. We had a great time. These are a few pictures from our time at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. The Hard Rock Cafe was the world's largest so we had to eat there. It also looked really cool with a full sized pink Cadillac hanging over the bar area. We got our picture made with Spiderman. The Spiderman ride was really good. It was in 3D. You still rode in a car that moved and pointed you at different screens. That was one of our favorite rides. At the beginning of the Jaws line, they had a giant Jaws and I took Kevin's picture getting eaten by Jaws. I really liked that ride. We also rode the Hulk and Dr. Doom's Fear Fall. Those 2 rides were very scary!!! I posted my picture with the Hulk ride behind me. We had a great time.



No comments:
Post a Comment