Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 03, 2006

A Few Not-So-Normal Weeks

Melinda and I have been all over the map recently. After going to church camp in Dickson three weeks ago, I have been in Memphis for the last two weeks. Somewhere in between eating ribs, eating bbq, touring Bourbon Street, and eating ribs, I've found time to audit one of the many FedEx benefit plans.





Also, Melinda was in Indianapolis Sunday night through Tuesday, trying to learn how some complicated machines work. (Don't ask me???) She was training with a company named Roche. Be sure to ask her about her Indy AND Detroit airport experiences!!


So we will be home for a few hours on Friday night/Sat morning, and then off to Orlando for some fun in the sun!!! We'll be visiting the Magical World of Walt D... oh wait, we're really going to Universal Studios!!!! Then it's off to sail the seven seas (or only 1) on the cruise ship Fantasy to the beautiful beaches of the Bahamas. Of course I only mention this to explain why you won't be able to reach us next week. We'll be coming home a week from Monday.

We hope everyone is having a great summer!! Click the comments button below, and let us know what's you are up to!

2 comments: