From Melinda:
This week Kevin is gone to church camp. He is a counselor for the 7th and 8th grade boys. I know he is doing a lot of good out at camp. The temps are in the upper 90s with the heat index over 100 degrees. There is no air conditioning. I know that they are really hot but there is always plenty of cold water for anyone and everyone to drink. I decided to stay in Nashville and not go for the week. I did go out tonight to visit and plan on going out there tomorrow tonight. Kevin's cabin skit is tomorrow and I would like to see it. Here in Nashville is a regular week of going to work and coming home. I hope everyone is having a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Little did you know you would be a part of Kevin's skit! :)
ReplyDeleteIs this your last post? I wanna see pictures from your trip!!!