Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cades Cove 7/4/06











After Kevin and I came out of the woods on Tuesday. We decided to go on a scenic drive that was at Cades Cove. It made a large loop with some really nice views. The middle picture is of the bears we saw. We saw 2 black bears wrestling in the field. If you click on the picture it will open larger in another window. The bears where kinda far away so they look like black spots in the middle of the picture. We were suppose to stay on the road so we didn't try to get closer. Plus, I didn't want to see a bear too close. :) I really liked Cades Cove. It had been awhile since I had been there. We plan on going back and doing the same trails again sometime.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you. Don't feed the bears. Especially if its your own hide!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bears?

    Black spots?

    looks green to me.

    ReplyDelete