Thanks for the patience during the move and the time after. We are finally unpacked and moved in. It feels really good to have a place that we own (at least partly). Lately, we have just been going about our day to day business. Kevin has been putting in some long hours at work and then bringing some more work home and working later that evening. I have been just hanging out and enjoying our place. I cannot bring my work home that would not be safe. :) I plan on getting back to posting once a week.
About a week after we were in the house, we found out that our dishwasher doesn't get the dishes clean. I was having to wash the dishes and then put them in the dishwasher. So, we decided to get a new one. I'm very excited. It will be delivered on Saturday. We have also had most of the furniture delivered and we love the way it looks in the house.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Welcome to home ownership!
ReplyDeleteLet the fun begin.
:)