Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Our First Week in the House

Well, here we are in our house. Things are going well. We have been VERY busy the past few weeks. I does seem like things are slowing down but there is still a lot left to do. We are busy unpacking. Our house is starting to look like ours because it has all of our things in it. I'm still going to be posting but it may be a full week or longer between post for the next several weeks. Some of our furniture arrived today. I love it. We received our bed, recliner, coffee table, and end tables. The rest will slowly be coming over the next month. The bed we bought by seeing it on the internet. I'm glad we took the gamble because we both love it. I haven't been able to do much outside because we have been unpacking and it's been a little cool here in Nashville.

Ok, enough about the house. Kevin, Julia, and I went to an awesome concert on Friday night. We went and saw The Blue Man Group. It was so much fun. They had a "game" where they would send you text messages asking questions about the show and you would text the answer back. That part was really fun. The goal was to make it to the "roof." Basically, you had to get all the answers right. We made it to the roof. The concert was a full 2 hours and was very funny and the music was awesome. I was practically laughing the whole time. I would definately go again.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy!!!
    Lots of work for a while, but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete