



Kevin and I went to Abliene and San Antonio during Christmas. We were able to visit Scott and Laressa. We were also saw Aunt Bev and Mandy. It was great getting to spend time with all of them and celebrate Christmas.
These pictures are from San Antonio. We rode the boat along the riverwalk. It was absolutely beautiful. The Christmas lights were on and it looked very festive. We also saw the Alamo. At the end of one of the days. Julia, Mandy, Kevin and I went on a ghost tour of the Alamo. They wouldn't let us in because it was after hours. I think that I may have seen one but Kevin didn't believe me. The four of us also went to Ripley's Believe It or Not. That is where I got my picture taken with the world's tallest man. He was 8'11" (I think), and I'm 5'4". It was funny to see the difference. We had a great time and plan on going back to San Antonio.




Melinda,
ReplyDeleteI think you got a picture of that ghost in the one you posted of the Alamo... He has a brown hat and suit, with what looks like some badges, and a gun hanging from his belt. lol!