Hey Everybody,
It has been a while since I last blogged. Things are going good. Kevin has been out of town quite a bit this busy season. Right now he is in Orlando, Fl. He was also gone last week because he was gone for two weeks I was able to go down and see him. It was really nice. We went to Magic Kingdom on Saturday and then Downtown Disney on Sunday. I really love Disney World. We had the best time.
Felix is doing good. He is getting pretty big now. Felix will meet me at the door when I get home. He also loves to sleep on my pillow when Kevin is out of town. I sleep on Kevin's pillow. Felix is so much fun to have around. I'm laughing at him alot. He is a very spoiled kitty.
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment