Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Updated Pictures of Felix





Here are some updated pictures of Felix. He is getting really big. Felix is about 6 months old now. He loves to play with all his toys (which sometimes are my shoes). He also loves to sleep in the sink. Felix never sleeps in my sink only Kevin's sink. I'm not sure why. It is really funny when Kevin needs to use his sink he just turns on the water and Felix will jump out. As soon as Kevin turns the water off, he is back in the sink by the end of the morning Felix is pretty wet. :)
I spoil him all the time. He has a bed that we bought him but I have never seen him laying in the bed. He likes to lay on our bed. I have come home and the covers were messed up where he had gotten under the blankets to sleep. Sometimes when I'm working on the computer, he is right there ready to help. The mouse can be so much fun to chase.
I will pull the blinds up on the window so he can see outside. He will sit there for a long time watching. The first time I opened the window so that he could feel the breeze and hear the birds, he got really scared when he heard a car, bird, and person adn ran off. He is getting better. Now, he loves to sit with the window open and watch outside. I have considered getting a birdfeeder for him to watch the birds but I think that might make him a little too spoiled. :)
Felix is so much fun. He is always making me laugh. Sometimes he thinks he is a person because he will sit on the couch/bed on his bottom (not hind legs). His hind legs are sticking out is front of him. I think is mimicing Kevin and me and the way we sit. I'm so glad we got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment