Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kevin's Trip to Alaska






This week Kevin got to go to Anchorage, Alaska for work. He decided to go a little early and come back a little late so he could sightsee. Last Sunday, he went sking at a resort that was close to Anchorage. He said it was really good and beautiful. The top three pictures were taken on his way back to the hotel. I can't believe how beautiful it is. Kevin and his co-worker were headed back to the hotel after work one day and saw 2 moose. This was in the middle of the city! The moose were just munching on branches. He got out and took pictures. I can't believe how close he was able to get to the moose. I've told Kevin that he has to take me there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment