Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nursery under construction


I thought I would take a quick picture of the nursery. Kevin and I are still working on it. The walls are painted, crib is up, the glider is ready, and the closet is empty. I still need to wash some of the newborn and 0-3 months clothes. Our theme is winnie the pooh. The blanket for our bedding set is on the crib. We picked the pink color from some samples at Home Depot before we had any of our bedding. After Kevin's mom painted the room, she got us our valence and what a coincidence, the pink matches piglet on the bedding perfectly. We are getting really excited and ready for Allie to come.

1 comment:

  1. The room looks great so far. Can't wait to see the finished project! And meet little Allie :)

    ReplyDelete