Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 02, 2009

Disney on Ice


All the Princesses and their Princes

Brooms from Sorcerer Mickey's song









Last night, Allie and I went to Disney on Ice. We were in the 3rd row. It was so nice to be right on the ice. Allie absolutely LOVED the show!! She was pointing, clapping, and loving the show the whole time. There were times Allie started to clap and then noticed no one else clapping so she stopped. I told her I would clap with her and we clapped a lot... just the two of us. When the villians came out to do their song, at first Allie was fine but when the ice was full of villians she got a little nervous. Allie sat with her Mickey over her eyes. She would take a peek but basically kept her eyes covered. I was glad she didn't get so upset that I had to take her out. I don't think she wanted to leave; just wanted to watch from behind Mickey. When the show was over, Allie was waving bye to all the characters and as we walked out of the arena she was pointing to go back. Allie wasn't ready to leave. We had so much fun and I am already planning on going again next year.





4 comments:

  1. Where's Kevin in the picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went with some girls from church on a Girls' Night Out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time! Maybe we should try to dress up as Disney Characters at Grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like so much fun! It is so cute to see her clapping!

    ReplyDelete