Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Trunk or Treat

All the kids at Trunk and Treat
Allie is the pink princess in the front.
It didn't take long for Allie to
figure out how to get candy

Showing Daddy the candy she got.
We were only halfway done.

At home, going through all the candy

Allie now loves candy

On Sat our church had Trunk or Treat. All the kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes and went from car to car getting candy. It took Allie about 2 cars to figure out what to do. After that she didn't need Mommy or Daddy anymore. Allie was going from car to car and getting her candy. At one point I looked over at her and she was getting candy out of someone else's bucket. I had to hurry over and tell her not to take candy out of other kids' buckets. It was pretty funny. Another time I saw her putting candy from her pumpkin in another kid's bucket. I thought that was pretty cute too. Allie had a great time being a princess and getting candy.

1 comment: