for about 20-30 mins. It was so funny.
Over the weekend we decided to get out of town for a couple of days. Just a quick getaway to Atlanta, Ga. We left Friday evening after Kevin got off of work. Allie was so excited to get to go to Atlanta (even though she doesn't know what Atlanta is) and stay in a hotel. Saturday we got up and headed to the Atlanta Zoo. Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE our zoo membership? Being a member at the Nashville Zoo gets you discount/free tickets to other zoos. It is wonderful. The Atlanta Zoo had several animals that the Nashville Zoo doesn't have. I really liked seeing the lion lying on the rock. There was also a baby gorilla and panda bear. Allie really enjoyed seeing both of the baby animals. However, I think she liked the baby panda better because she was laughing and talking about how it was climbing in the hammock. She could see the baby panda better so that may be why she liked that one better.
After seeing the zoo, we went over to the World of Coca Cola. Kevin and I had been once but we wanted to see the new one. It was lots of fun. I think everyone's favorite part was taste testing the different flavors from around the world. Allie really like the red one from Germany. I have no idea what it was called or even what the flavor was. I just knew that when she kept asking for "the red one" she wanted the one from Germany. Kevin liked the make your own flavor coke. You choose what you want to add and then get to taste it. I just helped Allie taste test and had a little bit too. Once we had all tasted until we couldn't taste anymore. Then it was dinner and back to the hotel. We ended up having great weather all day on Saturday.
On Sunday we packed up and headed back home. We decided that since we had a little extra time we would stop at Lookout Mountain in Chattanooga. The day was perfect and you could really see a long way. Allie had a great time at Lookout Mountain. It wasn't crowded at all so she was able to run and play.
We had a nice relaxing weekend.



No comments:
Post a Comment