Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Sneaky!!

Bedtime around our house has not been as easy as it use to be. Allie tries everything to stay awake longer like water, hugs, bathroom, etc... She is just testing her limits like she does every couple of months. It will go back to normal soon. A couple of nights ago I put Allie to bed. She did fall asleep fast but then woke back up within the hour and had to go to the bathroom. I helped her wash her hands and then took her back to bed. I then went downstairs to watch some tv before I went to bed. I thought I heard something up stairs but I just thought it was Felix. When I went to bed, this is what I found. Allie had left her room and sneaked into our bed and went to sleep. I also noticed that she got in Daddy's side. She is a sneaky little girl. We did move her back to her bed for the night. I have to admit; it was a good try to get to sleep in Daddy and Mommy's bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment