Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 02, 2012

From the Mouths of Babes:

-"I need 5 minutes peace from Leah pulling my hair!"

-"I want to go to Disney World. I like the playgrounds." She said she wanted to go to the Boneyard playground (at Animal Kingdom). I thought this was hilarious because of everything at Disney this is what she wanted to go and do.

-One of Allie's recent prayers "Thank you God for grapes, chicken pot pie, carrots...no I don't like those, honey mustard, and salad. In Jesus' name....no wait, thank you for our blessings. Amen."

-"Mama can I have some of your chocolate because friends share."

-I told Allie I needed her to listen better. She said "I'm not listening because me ears are turned off."

-I brought Leah to the table for dinner and when she saw her plate Leah got really excited and started saying "OOOOOOO!!!!!" All we were having was baked chicken, green beans, and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment