Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Lucky Ladd Pumpkin Farm

                          
This slide was about 2 stories high! Leah loved it! 
She kept pointing and nodding her head yes. 
I bet Leah did it about 10 times between Kevin and me.


 Enjoying the pet zoo. Allie is showing the map of the farm.
Ringing the bell at the top of the tire mountain. 

 Leah in the corn crib

Leah going down another one of the slides 

Allie going down the slide 

More sliding 

Tractor train 

My sweet Allie 

Allie and I did the seesaw a lot. 
Basically, I did a lot of squats while 
playing on the seesaw with Allie. :)

One of Leah's favorite things...the petting zoo.

Last Saturday we went to Lucky Ladd Pumpkin Farm. It is a really big farm in Eagleville, Tn (about 30-40 mins from our house). They had tons to do! We first did the corn maze and Allie led us through it. She was pretty proud of herself for finding the way out. At Lucky Ladd there was a playground; however, most of the things to climb on are tires, pipes, etc. Allie loved playing on these things! Leah liked seeing all the animals and petting them. She spent a lot of time there. Allie and I went on played on the playground while Leah was still in the petting zoo with Kevin. 

I think both girls really liked the slides the best. There are 4 slides at the farm. Allie liked going down head first on 3 of them (the biggest one you can only go down feet first). Kevin and I went down several times with Leah. They had a small slide Leah's size but she kept wanting to do the big slides. Haha! 

We were all exhausted and covered in dirt when we got home. It was a great day at the pumpkin farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment