Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gingerbread Houses/Cookie Decorating

Gingerbread Houses:

Every year Brentwood Hills Church of Christ has a day that they make gingerbread houses. Grandma and Pa invited us to come and decorate. The girls had a really good time. Allie decorated her house and the grass too (her entire plate was covered in candy and icing). I helped Leah with her house. She kept eating the graham crackers and the candy faster than I could decorate. I don't think she put anything on her house. She just kept taking the candy off. Haha!

 I was trying to take their picture and Leah kept 
eyeing Allie's house and eating the candy off her house. :)

The girls with the gingerbread houses. 
Leah is saying "cheese" really big! 

Annual Cookie Decorating:

Every year we make cookies for Allie and Leah's teachers. This year we made the cookies and decorated them all in 1 day. Allie helped make almost all the cookies and decorated a lot too. Leah was too tired to help decorate so she went on to bed. 

 Kevin and Allie busy decorating

 Allie with some of the cookies she decorated

Mommy working on the cookies too

No comments:

Post a Comment