Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Breakfast with Santa

 Santa said no presents for Leah! (Haha)

 Allie going over her list with Santa 
(candy, fruit, and remote control car)

 Allie, Santa, and Mrs. Claus

 Allie working on her picture frame

Leah walking around and playing games

Our church had their Breakfast with Santa a few weeks ago. Allie was ready with her list. She wanted to be sure to give it to him. Allie was really excited to see Santa!

We had taken Leah to the mall to visit Santa a couple times before Breakfast with Santa; and we played with Santa around the house. I even put a small figurine Santa at the table to try and help her. I was hoping all that would help her not cry.

As you can see, it didn't help. While I was holding Leah in line, she kept saying "Mama" and pointing at Santa. I would say "yes, you are going to get your picture made." I tried to sound really excited. She soon realized that this wasn't working with Mama so she wanted Daddy. :) Kevin held her and talked to her. When it was our turn I told Santa we are just going to do this. He said ok and I handed her off as quickly as possible. I have shown Leah the pictures of her and Santa. She just keeps pointing at Santa and saying Allie. Haha!

After getting our picture made, we were able to do a craft and play some games. It was a lot of fun. I love going to Breakfast with Santa every year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment