Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 26, 2013


Allie loves climbing a tree in our yard. She is getting braver and is going higher. Since I took this picture, she has gone even higher. In this picture her feet are about 6 feet off the ground. 


Here is Allie climbing on the snake at the zoo. She did this a few weeks ago and was so proud of herself. I was able to catch her on video this time. It makes me laugh how she scoots herself instead of walking. 

 

Normally, I pushed Leah around on the scooter with both her feet on the scooter. I asked Allie to show her how to ride it. Leah watched her 1 time and then did it. She is getting better but still can't turn so Allie and I help her turn it around. :)

   

 Our girls bouncing on the bed. They have so much fun together!

1 comment:

  1. This is Chloe's favorite to watch!

    ReplyDelete