From the Mouths of Babes:
Leah:
-Mama is big!
-The girls were running and getting kinda wild while we were at Lowe's for the kids clinic. I stopped them and we had a talk in a quiet corner. I said "We aren't going to run or be wild. If you girls don't stop, we will leave without doing the clinic." I felt like I was pretty stern and that they got the message. So, then I said "Are we going to run and be wild?" Allie said "No." Leah yelled "YES!!!" I guess Leah didn't quite get the message.
-I helped at Allie's school one day for about 1 hr. Leah came with me because she loves eating lunch and playing on the playground with the big kids. Well after lunch I was cleaning up and getting ready to go outside, several kids were surrounding Leah and kinda pulling on her and hugging her (they were being nice) but she didn't like it. Leah yelled "No touching!" and walked away. Allie was a great big sister and helped Leah. She then started telling everyone not to touch Leah.
-Allie was having an End of the Year Party. It was going to be mainly outside. On the way to school, it was sprinkling a little. Allie started chanting "Boo rain! Boo rain! Boo rain!" Leah then said "Boo Mama!" Boo Mama!"
Allie:
-For Allie's End of the Year Party, they were going to have a bounce house, water table, sandbox, etc. Allie was telling me all about what they were going to have. I said "Sounds like a lot of fun! Can I come too?" Allie said "No Mama, you can't bounce in the bounce house. You will bounce all the kids out."



No comments:
Post a Comment