Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 10, 2006

Hey everyone thanks for visiting my blog. I'm really excited about it. You can leave comments if you want to. I will try and answer any comments through my post that way I don't have to email everyone seperately. I forgot to explain what a blog was. I just figure everyone had heard about them. Blog is short for web log (Kevin had to tell me this). It is a online diary. You can use it for whatever reason you want. I will be blogging about whatever is going on with Kevin and me. Yes, I have joined the blog craze that is happening. It is kinda neat some TV shows even have blogs for their characters.
Scotty asked me about the tornadoes that came through Nashville on Friday evening. There were a couple that touched down. The most severe was in Gallatin. We did not have any damage to our place. However, at work they made everyone go into the inner hallways to wait it out. The news on Saturday said that the one in Gallatin was a F-3 and a F-1 touchdown somewhere else in Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment