Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Update

It has been a while since I last had a post. So I thought I would tell you what's going on. Kevin and I have been busy lately. He has been working longer than normal hours for this time of the year. I am just starting my busy season. Yes, certain viruses have a busy season. One virus we do is just now entering it's season. So I will be busy at work; however, since I'm hourly, I won't be working more than an hour late and during that hour I will be getting paid overtime. :) Kevin and I are planning our vacations for the summer. We are having a lot of fun doing it but there are so many choices and it is taking a lot of time to research and decided where and when we want to go. Kevin has changed a part of my blog for me. He set it so that you don't have to sign up in order to leave a post. So now you it is easier to leave me a post. I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment