Tuesday, April 11, 2006
I didn't explain very well what a gamercard is last night. A gamercard is through the XBox 360. After you sign up for a card, it will keep up the games you played last and your gamer score. You get points for meeting certain achievements. My score is pretty low because I don't play very much and I'm not very good either. Kevin has a high score because he is really good and plays more than I do. It is free to have one and it is really easy to sign up. The XBox 360 is connected to the internet through cable so that way it is high speed internet and Kevin can play games with other people online. Because it is connected we can sign up for the gamercard through the XBox and it is online. I hope this explains it. Basically, a gamercard is something you can use to compare yourself to other players online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment