One day while we were in Daytona, Kevin's parents drove down and spent the day with Allie. While they were there, Kevin and I went to Kennedy Space Center. This place was so cool. I was driving Kevin crazy because I kept asking him whether each rocket was a replica or was it the real rocket that went into space. Kevin enjoyed seeing the construction of the next module to be added to the International Space Station named "Tranquility". For Colbert fans, it was the module that was voted to be named after him. (They didn't have the Colbert treadmill built yet: the Combined Operational Load-Bearing External Resistance Treadmill). It was so cool to see real rockets that have been launched into space and to be at NASA. The place where astronauts leave Earth.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Kennedy Space Center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment