Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Caribbean Cruise



Last week Kevin and I were able go on a cruise and Allie stayed with Bess and Pop (Kevin's parents) in Florida. Allie had a lot of fun with them going to the beach and playing at their house. The cruise was our Christmas present to each other. Kevin and I were able to sleep in, lay by the pool/ocean, and go to the shows on board. Kevin did the rock climbing wall twice. I didn't want to do the wall. The last time I tried rock climbing I got about 2 ft off the ground and was too scared to go any further; so this time I didn't even try. I just watched.

The cruise went to Royal Caribbean's private island, Nassau, and then 1 day at sea. The private island was absolutely beautiful. We walked all the way to the top of the island and found an area where nobody was. It was so quiet and peaceful. At the end of the day, we found 2 hammocks and just chilled until they made us go back to the ship. On Nassau, we went snorkling. The boat took us out to a reef and we got off the boat and snorkled. It was tons of fun to see the fish and reef. Luckly, the weather was great, very warm and sunny. It did rain our last night on the cruise but it didn't effect anything besides the ocean was a little rough. Kevin and I had a lot fun on our cruise. When it was time to go, we were ready to see Allie and hear her sweet talking and giggles.

1 comment: