Allie is so happy and excited
new Little People Movie
What a great Christmas morning!! Allie wasn't sure what Christmas was all about but she did know that Santa brought toys. When she woke up that morning, we went in and told Allie that Santa came last night. The first thing she said was TOYS!!! We laughed and told her that we were going to eat breakfast first and then see what Santa brought (she is a lot more cooperative when we have eaten). Allie then said "done" like she was already done with breakfast even though we hadn't even gone downstairs. It made us laugh so hard.
I think Allie likes her gifts!
What a great Christmas morning!! Allie wasn't sure what Christmas was all about but she did know that Santa brought toys. When she woke up that morning, we went in and told Allie that Santa came last night. The first thing she said was TOYS!!! We laughed and told her that we were going to eat breakfast first and then see what Santa brought (she is a lot more cooperative when we have eaten). Allie then said "done" like she was already done with breakfast even though we hadn't even gone downstairs. It made us laugh so hard.
After we really did eat breakfast, Kevin and Allie went running to the living room. It was so funny. She was so excited. I was really surprised that Allie ran right past her new doll house which was unwrapped to one of the presents that was wrapped in princess paper. She knew which present was hers. :) She would unwrap one present and then want to open it and play for a little bit; so we took our time opening them. After the gifts were all opened, we all sat around looking at our things and all of a sudden I heard tearing of more paper. I looked up and Allie was starting to open the other presents under the tree. The one she almost got opened was for Becca. I had to do a little repair work but we got it wrapped back. On Sat morning, Allie and I got up and were playing with her new toys and Kevin slept in a little. When Kevin got up, we were playing and Allie started saying "ready, ready, ready" finally I asked her what are you ready for? She said PRESENTS! There were 2 more left under the tree for Kevin's family. We laughed and told her that those Christmas presents were for someone else. Allie was ok with that. We had so much fun watching Allie enjoy Christmas.



No comments:
Post a Comment