Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa!

Waiting for Santa...so excited!


A little upset she couldn't take Elmo home


Wanting the camera

We have been to see Santa twice. Allie loves Santa and runs right up and gives him hugs. The first time we went with Kevin and the second time we went with Allie's friend Clay. Both times Allie was so excited to see Santa and would run right up to him. I have been trying to explain to her that Santa is going to come to her house with his reindeer but she will not see him because it will be a night when she is sleeping. I'm not sure she is getting it or not. We have some reindeer food that someone gave us and Allie carries it around saying reindeer. I think she wants to actually feed the reindeer. After seeing Santa the first time, Allie was hugging the Santa card that he gave her. It was so sweet and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment