On Sunday, Allie was tired after church but after 2 hrs of "trying" to go to sleep, I gave up and let Allie get up. I say "trying" because she was talking, counting, playing, do anything she could think of to stay awake. I don't think she was quiet for any amount of time during the 2 hrs. I just gave up and we made our no nap deal...no crying, no whining, and go to bed early. So, Allie got up and we spent the rest of the afternoon playing. Later in the evening, we made some frozen pizza. Allie usually loves pizza but she barely ate anything. Then Allie started fussing and I said to Kevin that wouldn't it be funny if she fell asleep. Well the next thing we know, she is asleep in her highchair...snoring, completely out. It was so cute and funny. Kevin and I were laughing so hard. Allie went straight to bed from the highchair. Allie is figuring out that maybe Mommy and Daddy are right sometime.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



She even looks sweet when she is asleep. Can't fight the sandman!
ReplyDelete