Well, not much has been going on around here lately. This past weekend, Kevin and Allie went downtown to see Playhouse Disney Live. Allie loves Mickey and Pooh and all their friends. She has really started liking Donald. Allie liked the show a whole lot! They brought along Mickey and Pooh so they could "match." That is one of her things now...to match. When we read a book or watch a show she has to find the stuffed animal to go with it. I didn't go this time. I enjoyed staying home alone; however, it was really quiet. I'm glad Kevin and Allie had a great time. It makes me even more excited about our trip to Disney this September!
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Disney World in Sept! You all will have to come visit us!
ReplyDeleteoh wow!! when and where was this? Ford would have loved going! Hope Allie had a blast!
ReplyDelete