Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Adjusting to Our New Big Girl Bed


We took the front off of Allie's crib about 2 weeks ago. She has a convertible one so by taking the front off we now have a toddler bed. We had to do this because Allie had fallen out of her crib. Thankfully, she wasn't hurt.

Since we changed the bed to a big girl bed, we now find Allie sleeping in all sorts of places in her room. This is how I found her last night before I went to bed. She was still asleep...half on the bed and half standing on the floor. My best guess is that she fell out and started to get back in bed but fell asleep too soon. Kevin and I thought this was so cute. Needless to say, we are still adjusting. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wanted to comment, but can't think of anything to add to that story and picture. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete