Due: 8/11/11
So over the past 10 weeks, Kevin and I have had a secret. I now know that a lot people suspected but no one wanted to say anything. I guess I wasn't hiding it as well as I thought. :) I'm pregnant and my due date is 8/11/11.
I have been feeling pretty sick and REALLY tired. However, I haven't been as sick as I was with Allie which makes life a lot easier. I think being able to lay on the couch has helped with my morning sickness. Also, I had a little helper who loved getting me crackers, snacks out of the pantry, and handing me my water (of course if I shared. haha)
Allie is really excited about being a big sister and is already talking about holding the baby, singing lullabys, and playing Pat-a-cake. I know I will have lots of help when it is just me, Allie, and the new baby.
We are all so excited!!



Congratulations! Does Allie want a brother or a sister?
ReplyDeleteShe doesn't care boy or girl. Allie is just excited that a real baby is going to be living at our house.
ReplyDelete