Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Leah Making Us All Laugh


Leah trying to crawl

Allie and I like to work with Leah on her crawling. So far she has pushed herself backwards but a lot of times she just rolls over. Allie says "She trying to swim" when Leah is practicing her crawling. Leah will crawl soon enough but it is still fun working on it.

Here is a video of Leah learning to crawl:



Tonight, Kevin was playing with Allie and Leah. I have never heard Leah laughing as hard as she was tonight!! Her giggles were making everyone happy and we all started laughing too. Daddy is so much fun!!!

Here is the video of Kevin playing with the girls:
Be sure to turn the volume up and listen for Leah giggling.



2 comments:

  1. That is adorable! Looks like so much fun. I want to play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure she is trying to crawl? I think she is trying to fly!

    ReplyDelete